The original five acre tract of land for this burial ground was purchased from the C. B.Livestock Co. on Sep. 7, 1915, four years after the town of Ralls was founded. The cemetery was first used for the interment of W. H. Shell (d.1915). The Georgia Marble Bible, erected in 1963 by the Ralls Garden Club, is one of many beautification projects by local organizations, including the Lions Club and Cemetery Association. Prominent community members are buried here, including John R. Ralls, town founder. Graves also include those of Veterans of several wars.